Saturday, December 22, 2007

When too many pranks come to play...

Bean and I began our trip to Malacca with an absolutely hilarious encounter. We finally arrived at the Ayer Keroh exit after an hour and a half on the highway exiting to Malacca. The traffic was so horrible that all cars were crawling slower than a tortoise. Being so sick getting stuck in the car, I unfasten my seat belt and laid my head on Bean's lap. Since I was lying down I was not oblivious to the surrounding (as if I can see anything anyway...), Bean suddenly became very anxious...

Bean: JPJ! JPJ!
Me: (Lalalalalala.... still happily lying my head on Bean's lap disregarding of what he is saying.)
Bean:
JPJ!
Me: Oh oh oh! You weren't joking is it?
Bean: -_-


The reason I did not believe Bean is because he loves to pull a prank on me! He loves going...


"POLICE! POLICE!"


"COCKROACH! COCKROACH!"


You see! You see! The moral of the story is...


NEVER PULL TOO MANY PRANKS ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND! =P

No comments: