Thursday, August 7, 2008

RED

A bouquet of tulips.


With Thumbelina living in it. (that is not my thumb fyi. is my great housemate's, sing. he gets inspired easily with things you see. like flowers.)

An iPod.

With the sweetest message.

I never knew vacuuming could be so fun until today I made full use of my iPod. Train and tram rides were more enjoyable than last time. And I never knew walking to uni was such a short distance. The best thing is I could every now and then listen to Bean's favourite rock songs (though I don't enjoy all of them =P) to feel him closer to my heart.

Ha... I finally have an earphone to do my lectopia!

P/S: I really want to finish updating entries about my trip to Bangkok so that I could move on to something else but there are so freaking many assignments, it is not even funny.

No comments: