Saturday, August 2, 2008

Weekend Without Boyfriend

I received two missed calls from 'Witheld' which are definitely international calls. I automatically think it would either be Bean or my parents.

Hence, I sent a message to Bean,

'Did you call me baby?'

And this was what Bean's reply...

'I always call you baby! =)'

-_______- Gahhhhh... What I meant was if he called me just now! He even typed in the smiley emoticon!!! Gosh! My boyfriend is such a joker sometimes.

Now that he is off to Bali for the weekend, I miss him so damn much. Weekend seems quiet without him. Yes even though we are seperated million of miles apart, it doesn't make a difference if he is in KL or Bali bacause we are still seperated by a million of miles. BUT... in fact there is a very big difference. We can't be on the phone and spill our hearts out on how much we love each other. We are very much connected through our hearts you see. =)

Sigh... I wish is Tuesday right now.

No comments: