Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bees = not so smart

Buzz... Buzz... Buzz...

OMG!!!! Why were there so many bees outside my house?
And one of them even invaded our house. I had no idea how did that tiny fella passed through the window netting and squeezed itself through the small gaps. Maybe tiny was the answer. I took one of the Melbourne Tourist Book and *SMACK*. Die lar the fella this time.

Buzz... Buzz... Buzz...


Idiot was still alive buzzing around. Gah!!! My housemat
e took the book in turn and *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*. Ha! The bee was so dead all its juices spurted out! Into the dustbin it went. Problem settled. We even closed the window to prevent more from coming in.

Two minutes later...

Buzz... Buzz... Buzz...

Bloody hell! Two more came in! Eh bees, didn't we give a w
arning sign to you guys not to invade our place by closing the windows? My housemate told me to leave them (how sweet!) and kill them later (not so sweet...).

So the night came and my housemate messaged me online (We don't scream across the room okay!).

My housemate: Eh... the bees are dead.
Me: Yup

My housemate: Eh... I think ar the bees right die when the SKY GETS DARK!
Me: *smacks head* SIAO JIE! I saw them dying with my own eyes when the sky was still FREAKING BRIGHT!
My housemate: Har??? Is it??? Uhm... Oops... Ahahahahaahahahahahha!!!!
Me: *swt* (how innocent...)

Bees don't die when the sky turns dark! The reason why the two idiots died was because they were so smart, they squeezed through some tiny holes eventhough we closed the freaking window and landed themselves on the INSECTICIDES powder I used to line the window pane.

Smart a**!


This morning again!

Buzz... Buzz... Buzz...

Another one came in and landed itself on the insecticides powder AGAIN. Damn smart. The bee was already halfway in the pengsan stage flew itself and landed itself in the container we use to put our washing dishes sponges. The fella got trapped between the wok sponge and drowned itself in the detergents. Maybe it was trying to commit suicide.



Super damn smart a**!

1 more paper. 3 more days. 1 anxious heart.

siao jie = Ms.
pengsan = faint

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.... i had a bimbo moment but it spread to a day.... ahahahaha i still find it funny... n it was really innocent okay!!!

ubean said...

Bee 1: Come on! The sun is setting! We must get into the house b4 its too late! there's light the house!

Bee 2: ARRRGGHHH!!! I cant make it. Too late...sun..*gasp* already *gasp* gone *gasp* downnnnnnnn....

Anonymous said...

the bees went through the process of size exclusion chromatography :p hahaha
prepare u for tomorrow! :p