Friday, November 30, 2007

Money money money

I am back in Malaysia which means less money spent in Australia right? Not at all!!! Freaking house rent, phone bill, handphone bill, internet bill and gas bill all came at once! I think I paid about a total of...

AUD1000!

Isn't this ridiculous?

My mum told me that the LDP toll is increasing to RM2.40 from next year onwards! That's like an increase of 80 cents! 80 cents are damn a lot okay! I usually go through the toll twice for each trip which means a total of RM1.60! If I use the toll and everyday and the price never raise I can buy my Gucci wallet in 1187.5 days! =P

Aiyooooo.... Want to increase the toll price go increase at some other tolls lar! Why must increase price of the ONLY toll I often take? How sweet?!!! Money grow from trees is it? Increase increase increase! *roll eyes*



Nah! Fake one I have lar!

No comments: