Thursday, November 22, 2007

Goodnight NOT!

Honestly I am so deprive of sleep nowadays. Fine... I sleep more than seven hours a day but is never a good night sleep! I am not deeply in sleep. And it is causing me not to have a nice dream of my prince charming in his white armour riding on a white horse. Bean so gonna kill me when he reads this! =P

So why the hell am I not sleeping well? Because... my pillow is so old, it is FLAT and LUMPY! It is as flat as the flattest thing you can think of! It is as lump
y as though there are pebbles in it! GAhhhhh!

I used to sleep on a Donald Duck pillow that used to be belong to my brother. Basically it was an old pillow lar! Then my mum saw that it was so flat and old, she replaced it with a pillow (the current one I am sleeping on) that used to be belong to my da
d! Which means it is an OLD pillow as well lar! #$#%$%%@&@#%$@!!! I let her kek sei I tell you!

I NEED A NEW SOFT FLUFFY PILLOW! Excuse me... the word 'new' is in CAPS AND BOLD! I am very much stressing on the word 'new'!



There will be no good nights until I get myself a new pillow! So don't you wish me good night before I smack you!

Oh... did I tell you that my prince charming is Bean? Hmmm... maybe he doesn't feel like killing me now! =P

P/S: I am still stuck in a house without internet connection! According to Bean my modem is spoilt and he is bringing me to get a new one tonight! Whee!!

No comments: