Friday, November 23, 2007

Ubean.blogspot.com

Have you tried clicking on the links I put it under "Read This Too!!"? There is this particular link, Ubean which is a blog belongs to Bean. I reckon that it has been a very super freaking long time since he updated his last entry. His last update was... hmm... ermmm... too long ago to be remembered. =P His blog is so dead I demanded him to update his freaking blog. Bean said that he will ONLY update his blog if I receive FIVE COMMENTS for this entry.

If you feel that is time for him to update his blog... PLEASE leave a comment here.

If you are feeling so sick that each time you visit his blog all you see is 'Its still slavery'... PLEASE leave a comment here.



If you want to know what Bean's thoughts are on my last entry about 'Will you date someone without a car?' (he has the total opposite thoughts from me!)... PLEASE leave a comment here.

If you are Bean's friend reading this entry... PLEASE leave a comment here.

If you are my friend reading this entry... PLEASE leave a comment here.

If you happen to read this entry... PLEASE leave a comment here.

I am PLEADING to each and everyone of you to leave a comment here!



All I need is FIVE COMMENTS!

PLEASEEEEE!!!!!
*doe eyes*

P/S: Woohoo... I am back to civilization! Bought myself a modem from The Curve! =D

No comments: