Saturday, October 27, 2007

Do you know about this cup?

Sanitary Pad...

Tampon...

Cup...

CUP????

You must be wondering why is a cup falling under the same category as sanitary pad and tampon. I was once wondering too until I came across a website selling menstrual cup! Yes... you read it right! Is a cup to collect the period. OMG!!!! I never knew there is such invention on earth!

It works exactly same as the tampon which means you have to wear it internally. The only difference is it is reusable!


Hmmm... Is it comfy?

P/S: There will be less updates as I will be facing my end of semester examination. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, I've actually heard about this cup. The lady that invented it is from Australia and she went around the world last year to promote it. So when she stopped by Malaysia, she visited my mum's clinic to promote it... I was supposed to be a tester for that cup actually this year, and tell her what I think about it etc...but i declined the offer hahah! She's even appeared in Oprah!