Thursday, October 4, 2007

Kill Me Please!!

Past few days have been really tiring. Few of my family members came down from Malaysia for a short holiday. The sad part is they are leaving tomorrow! I can't believe I am having the heavy-hearted feeling. The great part is I finally can settle myself down to some studying! Exam is just around the corner which means I am going to be able to see Bean soon enough! *big grin*

Since Melbourne is famous for the Hong Ko
ng style dim sum, I suggested bringing my family members to have a yum cha session this morning. My uncle was nibbling loads of food before we left. Out of curiosity, I asked him, "Why are you eating so much? We going yum cha soon!". He just kept quiet. Later I found out he thought the "yum cha" I meant was plain drinking tea session! It really gave me a little chuckle. My uncle is so cute sometimes.

My little aunt wanted to buy some nougat back so that she can share it with her colleagues in the factory. You know those adult thingy... buying souvenirs and distributes to the whole world. We passed by this shop in Chinatown, thus ushering her into the shop. When she was paying money, suddenly I saw this beautiful lambskin that I alway
s wanted to buy one but the price is a bit pricy that turns my mood off. I stood there rubbing rubbing the white soft lambskin for quite some time. I thought I just ask the sales promoter for the price so that I will get turned off with the expensive price.

Promoter: Oh... we are having a promotional price!
Me: (aiyar... sure still damn expensive)
Promoter: The original price is $68.
Me: (wahh... not buying)
Promoter: Now we are selling it for $38.
Me: (CRAP! $38 ONLY FOR SUCH A HUGE LAMBSKIN?)

Okay... I calmed myself down thinking over the price and other non-related reasons like what are you going to do with it and yadda yadda yadda). At that point when I decided not to buy it (my hands were still rubbing the soft lamb fur...),

Aunt #1: You like it then buy lar...
Aunt #2: Aiyar... buy lar!!!
Cousin: Is so cheap! And the fur is really soft
and nice...

My family members were hopeless I tell you! I thought the adults were going to give me advices like 'so expensive, waste of money, don't buy lar!' Instead, they encouraged me to buy! I bought it lar in the end! $%#$%%@@&%!


But as soon as I got up the tram... PIAK! Realit
y hit me! Why did I buy it? Now I regret... Very regret... Super regret... Damn regret!

BAhhhhhhhhh....... Kill me!!!! Kill me PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

As usual, I called Bean and whined about it! I said the exact above line. He being so sweet... hehe... said...
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
'Don't worry bout it baby. I won't kill ya!'

Ok lar... not very sweet. But I find it sweet enough lar...

:D Me still having VERY big grin.

2 comments:

ubean said...

buy only....beli aje....mai ceh...

Miss Pharmacist said...

you pay? kamu bayar? lei pei?