Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Keypads where??

In the midst of searching for new handphone models, another phone came across my eyes when I was walking my way to the asian groceries. The LG Prada phone. The name of the phone sounds so glamourous it made me want to find out more about it.

A few pictures were found through the net.

I saw this...



This...



And this...


Hmmm... Okay... There was one question running through my head. I asked Bean,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'This is a SLIDE phone yeah?'

Because I did not see the keypads! I therefore assumed it was a slide phone!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Before Bean wanted to say anything, I interupted...

'OH NO NO NO!!! THIS IS A TOUCH SCREEN PHONE!'


Phew... Just in time to save my a** from embarassment!

I am blaming it on the exam!!

No comments: