Monday, October 29, 2007

An entry of Randomness

One paper down! Wooohoooo... Now my mind is so exhausted I can't even think of a title for this entry. Neither I can think of what to write in this entry but I just feel like posting an entry. Ah... It shall be a post of randomness.

++++++


This afternoon I was at the train station waiting
for the train (DUh!) to arrive. Yup... I need to catch a tram from my house to the city then a train from the city to Caulfield to reach my exam venue. Why my university chooses such a far place? Don't ask me. Anyway, suddenly there was this old man walked passed me. My housemate looked at me and said, 'Why was that old man looking at your boobs and said "Beauty!"?' WTHHHHHHHH!!!! But I doubt he was doing that! Oh come on... he is an OLD MAN! But seriously... he probably was just looking at the ground! We so wanted to snap his picture down so that I can post it up my blog. Wahahahaahha... But due to the respect we have for that old man, we decided to give it a pass. I know we are nice people. =P

+++++++


'I am not a disease. I am having a disease' Discuss.

HUH????!!!! plus my eyes were popping out when I read the above sentence.
That was a question I had for my exam this afternoon. What was I suppose to write? I became the biggest crapper today. I just wrote down whatever I could think of. I wrote the definition of disease. One mark for that definition, Professor? *doe eyes*

+++++++

I have a new baby girl!!!!! =) She is my baby gi
rl but is NOT Bean's baby girl. Meet my baby girl...

.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.


Oops... I did not tell you she is my virtual baby girl? Hehe... Meet Chi Chi. Isn't she cute? Look what is Facebook doing to us. First create pets. Now create babies pula!

++++++++

I know you dislike this song. But you know you have me by your side regardless. Cheer up! Give me a SMILE!!!! *wink*


UMBRELLA
by Rihana

When the sun shines
We’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath
I'mma stick it out 'till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my Umbrella


++++++++

4 more papers. 13 more days. 1 anxious heart.

No comments: