Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tetris

Honestly, my life is pretty sad nowadays! Basically my everyday life now consists of wake up, eat, study, eat, study, nap, study, eat, talk on the phone with Bean, study and sleep. The whole FREAKING routine starts again the next day! Besides my housemate, I have not seen anyone else on earth for the past three days. OMG... You think is sad too huh? Look what exams can do to one person!

Another thing I do ocassionally when I feel so bored in staring at my lecture notes is playing online Tetris! The only exciting stuff I do everyday. Yes... I know! Is pretty sad again! Anyway... it is a good form for stress relieving! This is the best version of online tetris you can find. Others are pretty crap. Yes... I even did research on Tetris. Stop reminding me how sad my life is now pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Go play tetris here!

My highest level is 25.

What is yours?

Oh oh... check out this funny video too! Hehe... Is about Tetris too..





P/S: Thank you miniclip.com!

No comments: