Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hepatitis

Exam is just a week away! I am not going to whine about it because Bean forbidden me to! How cruel is he???!! No lar... he promised he is going to give me a reward if I don't whine for the next three weeks! So... I am not going to!

Anyway... Pharmaceutical Microbiology is giving me a real hard time! I need to memorize all the scientific names of different viruses and bacterias! When I mean name-S... I literally mean plural! Not just one of two scientific names... but from the first page of the lecture notes till the very last page! Geez man... Can't they give some simpler names?

I was telling Bean the other day about the stuff I studied.

Me: Hepatitis A is caused by Picornarviridae virus
Bean: Huh??? Pi-co... WHAT?
Me: Picornarviridae
Bean: Okay... Picornarviridae
Me: Hepatitis B is caused by Hepadnaviridae.
Bean: Hmm.. okay...
Me: And Hepatitis C is caused by Flaviviridae.
Bean: Fla-vi-vi-ri-dae
Me: Yup! Hehe... I don't think you will remember this tomorrow!

I know... Poor fella have to endure this... Haha... Too bad... his girlfriend is in healthcare line!

The very next day Bean suddenly brought up the topic,

Bean: Baby...
Me: Yar?
Bean: Picornaviridae!
Me: (I myself totally forgot that I told him... )OMG! You remembered!!
Bean: Hepadnaviridae and Flaviviridae!

At that point I was seriously very very very impressed!

Bean has his way to melt my heart....

No comments: