Saturday, October 13, 2007

New phone for me too?

Handphone has become such a common gadget in life now even a kindergarden kid has one! What the hell? Why such a young kid needs a handphone for? Isn't the kid suppose to play masak-masak or catching at home? Bean told me, 'For their parents to find them?' HUH?? My eyes honestly popped out at the point he told me that! It is either parents are too busy to take care of the kids and the only way to locate them is by handphone or kids are plainly growing up fast. Too fast!

The first handphone I ONLY fully owned by myself was when I was 15 years old. That's very old age compared to the kids now! Right after I receieved my PMR results, my parents bought me the latest phone. I intended to buy the Nokia 8250 but I changed my mind when the sales person recommended me the Nokia 8310.

'Daddy!! You see... this one is so different from other phones! It has white lights! LOOK! GOT RADIO! Daddddyyyyyyyyy... buy this one okay??? Pleaseeeeeee.........'

Those were the exact words I used to persuad
e my daddy to buy the phone for me. Being such a pampered girl, my daddy fell for my cutesy look and the manja voice!

That was six years ago when I needed to man
ja my daddy. Daddy will resist saying 'yes' when the wife manja but never ever resist saying 'yes' when the daughter manja! =D

Past few weeks, Bean has been searching for a new handphone. He is complaining that his nipple... I mean his phone's nipple is spoilt. Okay... I have no idea why he is using such a term... but what he meant was the center button most of the o
ld Sony Ericsson handphones own. Being such a caring girlfriend, I helped him to look out for a few. I found the K770i. I love the colour and the sleek sexy design. Just hope he likes my pick too!


Actually before that I persuaded him to buy W880i! This handphone is so slim you can just slip it into your jeans without having a huge bulge! I want to own one myself replacing my stewwpeet ugly Nokia slide phone!

So there I was persuading yet insisting him to buy because I like it so much until at one point,

Bean: Baby... I am getting the phone. Shouldn't I choose something I like?
Me: Something I LIKE
is you like lar...
Bean: -_-

Hehe... So much for being such a caring girlfriend! =P I then continued, 'You buy the one you like for yourself then you buy the W880i for me!' Haha...

Six years ago, I manja my daddy.

Six years later, I manja my boyfriend.

So... new phone for me too, boyfriend? *doe eyes*

manja = cajole

1 comment:

ubean said...

doe eyes doesnt work on me....muahahahaha