Thursday, September 20, 2007

Chadstone Spring VIP Sale

I did not take a day off to go shopping instead I took a day off to recover myself AFTER shopping! My friends and I shopped a total of 5 HOURS! I came home about 12.30am and could not wake up in time for lectures! I switched off my alarm and continued sleeping till 12.00pm! Bean called, "Wah... you still in bed?" Hehe... I did not get out of the bed till 4.00pm. Seriously, I did not have any energy to move a single muscle! Yesterday's shopping was too energy and mind exhausting! Imagine non-stop walking and trying clothes and yet have to decide which clothes you should buy when you like every piece of it. Imagine how much of brain cells need to be sacrificed to make a difficult 'buy or don't buy' decision? If choose to buy, you worried you will regret. If choose not to buy, you too worried you will regret. Sigh...

My friends and I were so excited for shopping yesterday, we did not even bother to take lunch! Instead, we packed some sushi and ate during our journey to Chadstone! After taking about 40 minutes tram, train and bus rides, we finally reached our destination. I was surprised that there weren't many people in Chadstone. Hmm... Maybe because it was a weekday. I wasn't complaining! At least there weren't any sardine packed shops and b*tch fights to grab the clothes like there is no tomorrow!

We just charged into the first shop we saw, Supre. Freaking Supre had no sales but I still bought stuff! One blouse and two spaghetti straps. We were just in the first shop and I had already spent $40! My housemate wh
o is a shopaholic came out from the shop with zero dollars spent. Great! Money spent but happy me! I guess is all worth it!


Friend: Where are you girls?
Me: We are in Forever New. Next to Supre!
Friend: Huh? After 30 minutes you guys are just NEXT to Supre?
Me: Hehe... yah...

Oops... we girls didn't know we were spending so much of time in just two shops! Time flies I assume? People who have been following up my blog would know I fell in love with Bardot jeans. I practically rushed my girlfriends to Bardot so that I could get another pair of jeans. But stewwpeeet Bardot disappointed me! Remember the natural, black and charcoal coloured jeans that look so good in the pictures turned out to be some ugly colour that I dislike totally! How disappointing! However, I found another pair that I really like! This pair of jeans gives an ummph to my butt! And look at the back pocket with silver lining! Nice butt + nice back pocket + 25% discount = damn worth it! :D The shop knows I am in love with Bardot so much, it even gave me a 'I *heart* Bardot' bag instead of the common yellow paper bag where everyone else on Earth has it! Ahhh... I feel special! I have a total of three skinny jeans now. I should stop buying until I get back to Malaysia for my summer break. If you know I want to buy another pair of jeans please knock me on the head. Your help will be very much appreciated!

Chaddy has this great way to attract customers by giving free Yellowglen Jewel Sparkling Wine to quench our thirsts. Since after walking three shops, we were so thirsty we headed straight to the table and requested for a glass of sparkling wine. The fella said, "We will start pouring at six o'clock". We looked at our watch and the time was 5.55pm! Fine! Before we even reached the next intended the shop, we saw the other table has already started pouring the sparkling wine! 'Char dou' or not? All us grabbed a glass and continued shopping. When we were out of the shop, we grabbed another glass of again! Out of curiosity, I asked my friend,

Me: Eh... why this sparkling wine yellow in colour?
Friend: Because is called Yellowglen!
Me: ....

I thought she would say something like, "Oh this has lemon in it!" because there was the other type that was in pink colour which I reckon it has raspberry flavouring.

Polo Ralph Lauren that does not usually give discount had a 20% for full price merchandise. I told Bean I would buy him one when the sales arrived. I was so tempted to get him the pink polo tee because I always feel that the one in pink has the nicest colour. Bean who very much disagrees of wearing pink made me did not take the slightest risk to buy. Pink was out which left back aqua blue and yellow. Bean himself decided to go for the aqua blue when I called him and lucky him got himself a polo tee! I was actually thinking to get him a polo tee from MARCS but then I bought one for him few months back where I sent it in the form of parcel back home and it did not arrive! I so gonna curse the fella who took it down nine generation!

By the time I bought a smock (the 'in' fashion in Melbourne now), my feet hurt like crap! The covered rounded head low flat shoes were so tight,
my little toes all turned red! Wrong pair of shoes for the day! Slippers would have been the best choice! Even high heels would not hurt as much! Since I was hunting for a pair of new slippers, why not just buy a new pair and change right? I did from Roxy but I ended up not wearing it because it was so new! The silly side of me made me limped home!

Before the shopping started we all said, "No one is allowed to cry and whine to go home before 11.00pm!". No one did and the night ended with fulfilled satisfaction!

My night ended with one blouse, one polo tee, one pair of jeans, one pair of slippers, one smock, two spaghetti straps and a pair of SORE feet!


Now will you excuse me while I get some sleep because I am not planning to skip lectures tomorrow!

No comments: