Sunday, September 16, 2007

Silly Little Red Riding Hood! Silly Me!

Bean told me a joke recently and I found it really funny. I told few of my friends and managed to crack up some laughters between boring lectures and silent dinners.


Bean: Come come come... let me tell you
a joke!
Me: Okay!!

Bean: Little Red Riding Hood (LRRH) lives with her grandma in a cottage in a forest. LRRH is not allowed to leave the house as there are a lot of dangers in the forest. One day, her grandma went out and LRRH thought it would be a great idea to sneak out of the house to do some exploring.
Me: Okay...
Bean: While she was walking in the forest, she saw a Hippopotamus. LRRH was wondering what is it. Hence, she asked the Hippopotamus, "What are you Mr?". Hippopotamus replied, "Suck my d*ck and I will tell you!"
Me: HUH????
Bean: After she did it, Hippopotamus was all satisfied. He said, "I'm a Hippopotamus!". LRRH then continued walking in the forest and met a Lion. She asked the same question again, "What are you Mr?". Lion replied, "Suck my d*ck and I will tell you!"
Me: Okay... then?
Bean: The Lion felt very satisfied after she did it and told her, "I'm a Lion". She continued her journey into the deeper forest and saw a Giraffe. She too asked the same question, "What are you Mr?". The Giraffe replied the same thing, "Suck my d*ck and I will tell you!"
Me: Okay... she did it again yeah?
Bean: Yup... the Giraffe was very satisfied hence told her, "I'm a Giraffe!" After that, LRRH continued walking again. She saw a Liku-Liku.
Me: What is a Liku-Liku?????
Bean: SUCK MY D*CK AND I WILL TELL YOU!

Crap! Shouldn't have asked!

When I told one of my friend the joke, she innocently asked,

"Har? Giraffe got d*ck one mer?"


(picture courtesy of tripod.com)

6 comments:

ubean said...

thanks ya. Now you know whats a liku liku. :p

Miss Pharmacist said...

Stop dreaming! The day is still young!

Anonymous said...

hehe... still... what's a liku- liku???

Miss Pharmacist said...

You do it.. he might tell you! *wink*

Anonymous said...

okay bean .... you should realllyyy stop dreaming... so what's a liku-liku???

ubean said...

sook...you should also stop dreaming about the answer. No way im telling until you do it. muahahahha