Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Shopping List

CHADSTONE SPRING VIP SALE




Chadstone will be having a VIP sale today, 19th September 2007 from 9am till 11pm! I will definitely not miss out on this huge event! I will only be rushing heading to Chadstone after my lectures tha
t is about 4pm! You see... at least I did not take a whole day off from uni and be there before 9am just to shop! Self-control is the key!

A few exclusive retailer offers that attracted my attention are:
-Bardot: 25% off full priced merchandise (hmm... add a new pair of jeans to my collection?)
-
Cotton On: 30% off full priced merchandise
-Dotti: 15% off all merchandise, excludes current promotion
-Kookai: 15% off full priced merchandise
-Marcs: 20% off
-MNG: 25% off
-Nine West: 15% off full priced merchandise, excludes accessories
-Polo Ralph Lauren: 20% off full priced merchandise
-Sportsgirl: 15% off all merchandise
-Tilkah: 20% off full priced merchandise

The above are the minimun shops I would love to pay a visit tomorrow. Guess my shopping list will goes like this:-

Jeans
Handbag
A bag for uni
Blouses
Dresses
Jackets
Necklaces
Bracelets
Earrings
Polo tees
More blouses
More Dresses
More Accessories

But after I have checked the credit balance in my bank,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I guess I will decide when I see the price of the stuff I REALLY like.

*sob*


(picture courtesy of chadstoneshopping.com.au)

1 comment:

ubean said...

Happy "exercising" ya!