Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I remember...


I remember the first day I saw you.
I remember the 'boob-shot' you gave me when we tried out the water balloon game.
I remember the night we cut coupons together.
I remember the breakfast we had alone together.
I remember the note I gave you with the wrong spelling of your name.
I remember the times you teased me while we were folding boxes.
I remember the messages we sent to each other while you were having meeting.
I remember the first glass of barley you bought for me.
I remember the first MSN chat session with you.
I remember the way your tongue were tied when I called you.
I remember the time we spent our Chinese New Year's Eve chatting on MSN.
I remember the first poem you wrote to me.
I remember the emails we wrote to each other that got longer each time.
I remember the tipsy voice of yours.
I remember the weekly phone calls that became daily phone calls.
I remember the morning calls you gave me.
I remember the way you motivated me for exam.
I remember the way you wiped my hair that was stained with mushroom soup.
I remember the way you held my hand for the first time.
I remember the 'look' of yours that I love when I gave you a peck.
I remember the awkward moment when we met my housemate's parents.
I remember the silly game of spotting 'where is the building?' we played in Sky Bar.
I remember the way you tried to hide the first bouquet of flowers you bought for me.
I remember the lunches we had together during your lunch hour.
I remember the amount of nicknames I gave you.
I remember the first and only movie we watched together.
I remember the way you brush my hair.
I remember the silly pictures we posed for.
I remember the birthday present you bought for me.
I remember the lame jokes we told each other.
I remember the way you comforted me by saying "You still have a roof over your head!"

And today,

I remember the day that was exactly three months ago.

2 comments:

ubean said...

I wonder who is the lucky guy. Nyelous nyer i!

Miss Pharmacist said...

I'm wondering too... why don't you tell me?