Thursday, September 6, 2007

My new found love...

I am so deeply in love... Ahhhhh.....

NOOOOOOOO!!!! Is not a new man! I fell in love with my........... my new pair of jeans... Okay... Don't need to slap your forehead so hard and give me the 'swt' sign.

Sigh... whose fault was it?? It was all Melbourne Central's fault. Why did they have VIP sale? Freaking VIP sale last night made me forgo my favourite lectures notes and went shopping (as if I touched my lecture notes... =P)! Freaking VIP sale last night made me spent money!

The VIP sale started at 5pm and ended about 9pm. Nope, I did not rush down to the city before 5pm. I took a tram down at about 7pm and I only had one thing in my mind. Get a new pair of jeans.

As soon as I arrived, I made my way directly to the ONLY shop I
intended to visit (made a slight pit stop at Kookai and found out the dress I bought is on 40% discount!). Bardot. Whoah... the shop was packed with people. I just simply grabbed a few jeans from the shelf and headed to the changing room. Whoah again... there were like 10 people queuing! I stood there all alone. I felt I look quite silly because everyone else within my vicinity was talking to someone else! At last, after fifteen minutes it was my turn! I took three size 6 jeans and was praying hard I could fit in them! If it was last year, they will definitely be too loose for me. Yes... I am petite! Don't need to remind me again! Slided into the first jeans I took. Yay! I could fit in it! I have been putting on weight since last year. This is a good sign for me!

I tried all three and wanted to try a few more other styles and colours. The salesgirl was nice enough to grab a couple of pairs for me. Phew... thank God I did not have to go out to grab other styles myself and queue up all over again! Imagine how troublesome would that be! The salesgirl recommended me another two pair of jeans. O
ut of the total of 5 pairs of jeans I tried, I was choosing between three jeans. I chose the most expensive pair! On my way out to pay for the jeans, I met a friend who happened to be shopping there as well. Had a short conversation with her and it went like this...

Me: Eh... what a coincidence?
She: Yeah... are you getting anything?
Me: Just a pair of jeans. Shopping with friends?

She: Yup... you?
Me: Just walking by myself.
She: Wahhhh.... why so SAD one? Didn't call anyone else?
Me: (geez... that's a very nice thing to say...)

I did not shop with anyone else not because I am sad okay
! My housemate had stuff to do and I intended for a short shopping trip. What is wrong with shopping alone anyway?? At least I can walk to any shop that I wanted not needing to tolerate other people's needs!

All jeans were on 25% discount. So I spent a total
of $112.46 after discount. To be honest, this pair of jeans is not exactly a very cheap jeans for me. I wouldn't buy a RM300 jeans back home. But what to do? Love is blind. And I got blind sided by Bardot!


I went home as a happy girl!

I intend to add these to my collection as well:-
















Any sponsorship can be directed to me directly. *cough* bean *cough*


(pictures courtesy of bardot.com.au)

8 comments:

ubean said...

aiyo coughing ar you?!must take care of yourself ler. drink ubat batuk cap ibu dan anak. works for me always. :p

Miss Pharmacist said...

woit! that's not what i meant! pandainya berpura-pura... nanti jadi kura-kura! haha..

ubean said...

siapa and berpura-pura dulu? hah si kura kura la you nih. wakakakaka!

Miss Pharmacist said...

you lar.. since last night dy about the card! u kura-kura! =P

Anonymous said...

ooooo nice jeans. I know what u mean. When i came here also i bought a $104 jeans from JeansWest - they're sexy and my butt looks amazing. Totally worth it :P

Anonymous said...

Sha, stop advertising your butt in public... bet u it can't beat my armani jeans... it makes my legs look slimm n my butt firm too... pheewwiiitttt.. plus it matches lots of tops... everyone should get an armani lol...

Miss Pharmacist said...

excuse me... no advertising here allowed! you need to pay a fee for it! haha...

Miss Pharmacist said...

and NOPE i am not buying... because they do not want petite customer like me! all so big in sizes! Playing prejudice is it?