Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Safe Sex Please!!!

Wow... I did not know we pharmacists need to know about this too! My lecturer asked to watch these few videos. Probably in future I need to counsel patients on the steps to wear a condom.

So boys and girls, men and women, papas and mamas, uncles and aunties, this is a friendly community reminder gladly brought to you by me. Make sure you watch these carefully and practice every steps of it. NO SHORT CUT OKAY??







Always remember safe sex is the BEST sex!
We pharmacists are not responsible for any STDs or unwanted pregnancies! =P

4 comments:

ubean said...

Ohhh... itu macam ka? I memang tak tau wor. :)

Miss Pharmacist said...

Pasti you belajar baik-baik ya!

Anonymous said...

u didn't put the how to put on a condom in three seconds vid....

Miss Pharmacist said...

We Pharmacists don't promote incorrect method! =P